Monday, February 21, 2011

More Ciel

Ciel Landscape 2.0.2

This piece has been fun and came a long way, I was hoping to put up some thesis stuff tonight, but that's going to have to wait for Wednesday I think. This still isn't finished: I want to define the buildings more, right now they're just value and color placeholders... and per Sean's suggestions, go ahead and pump up the height/scale of that big building, because why not? It's fantasy art, go for it.

But even just as it is here, I think it's a big improvement on the last piece. And I didn't even mind the last piece too terribly. But this one's better!

Streetview Thumbnails

And here are some thumbnails to do some more intimate environments for Ciel. I know I'm going to do #4 and #9, but I'm also looking at #2 and #8. And #7. I super dig #7...

No comments:

Post a Comment