Monday, March 28, 2011

Ciel Character Designs!

Ciel: People

Sorry I've been gone, I didn't want to fill up the blog with WIPs - while I like the habit of posting 3 times a week, I think I'd rather post something fresh or skip a day than post something that's in progress. It also saves me the trouble of uploading it to flickr when I'm just going to want to delete it later.

So here we have something - this is Ciel for Advanced Concept Art, finally we're moving to character designs, where I'm more comfortable as opposed to landscapes. These are 20 assorted 'villagers,' based loosely off of Mongolian attire and styles. Expect 20 more within the week, and I have to take at least 3 of these to a more finished look. But they were really fun to do and I'm happy with how cohesive they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment